NOKIAN Z G2 TIRES
• Inside/Outside Design with Quattrotread - Different pattern used for the inside and outside shoulder design optimizing tire handling and grip
• Nokian Cool UHP Silica - The Nokian Cool Zone surface structure lowers the tire’s rolling resistance and reduces heat emission. The flexible nanosilica compound used in the intermediate layer quickly responds to steering movements. The strong structure and three longitudinal center ribs guarantee excellent handling properties.
• Purified oils - No toxic or carcinogenic chemicals are used in the tire production. Nokian Tyres is a pioneer of environmental friendliness in its field and is the world's first tire manufacturer to have introduced purified, low-aromatic oils in its production.
• Driving safety & Aquaplaning indicator - The driving safety indicator on the center rib of the tyre indicates groove depth. The numbers stamped on the tread show the remaining groove depth in millimetres. The numbers fade one at the time as the tire wears down.
• Polished Grooves - Stylish functionality: water flows easily and efficiently off the slick and polished main grooves, and the lateral grooves open to the sides.
• The Mud Stopper - The mud stopper prevents damage to the tire by stopping dirt and other objects from getting caught between the tire and the rim. Available in 15" and bigger sizes.
• The Rim Guard - The sturdy rib on the rim area protects the rim against knocks and scratches. Not available in all sizes.