NOKIAN WR G2 SUV TIRES
• Purified Oils - Only purified oils and no toxic or carcinogenic chemicals at all are used in the tire production. Nokian Tyres is a pioneer of environmental friendliness in its field and is the world's first tire manufacturer to have introduced purified, low-aromatic oils in its production. The tire's wet grip and other safety properties are excellent.
• Sharp Round Principle - The shoulder of the asymmetric tread pattern is rounded in various ways to optimise handling on different surfaces.
• Self-locking siping - The arrow-like pattern of the self-locking siping stiffens the center rib and improves stability.
• Severe Service Emblem - Only four-season family of tires that carries the Severe Service Emblem exceeding new government snow condition regulations
• BETRU steel belt structure - The patented steel belt structure used in van tires improves the tire’s durability in the most demanding areas of use.
• Inside/Outside design - Different pattern used for the inside and outside shoulder design. Improves tire handling on wet and dry road surfaces.