NOKIAN V TIRES
• Polished Grooves - Stylish functionality: water flows easily and efficiently off the slick and polished main grooves and the lateral grooves open to the sides.
• Completely HA-Free tire - Only purified low-aromatic oils have been used in the production of this tire. Nokian Tires has succeeded in becoming the world’s first tire manufacturer to produce a clean tire with excellent wet grip and other safety properties.
• Driving Safety Indicator, DSI - The driving safety indicator on the center rib of the tire indicates groove depth in millimeters. The numbers fade one at the time as the tire wears down.
• Environmentally Friendly - A completely new tread rubber compound where toxic and highly aromatic oils have been replaced with a non-labelled oil (not in 13" tires).
• Information Field - The tire’s information field can be used to mark the correct inflation pressure and the tire’s place on the car during the storage season.
• Silent Groove Design - Tire noise has been reduced with several different solutions. Drive-by and cabin noise have a pleasant tone.
• Nokian Cool Silica - Helps to reduce Fuel Consumption even in cool conditions.
• The Mud Stopper - The mud stopper prevents damage to the tire by stopping dirt and other objects from getting caught between the tire and the rim. Available in 15" and bigger sizes.
• Inside-Outside Design - The sturdy rib on the rim area protects the rim against knocks and scratches. Not available in all sizes.
• Wedge Cap Construction - Combined with the asymmetrical tread pattern, the tire’s unique wedged tread structure improves both handling and wet grip properties.
• The Rim Guard - The sturdy rib on the rim area protects the rim against knocks and scratches. Not available in all sizes.